Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages
The most romantic day of the year has arrived. Each year on February 14, people exchange cards, chocolates or flowers with their special valentine. And it’s the perfect time to send to your sweetness heartfelt, unique romantic Valentine’s Day wishes to let them know how mush they mean to you.
Valentine’s Wishes for her
Romantic Valentine’s Messages for Her!
- My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My Dreams have come true. Now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves- alone we find it with another.” —Thomas Merton
- “I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough.” —Jason Mraz
- “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” —Maya Angelou
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” —Audre Lorde
6. “I love you not only for what you are but, for what I am when I’m with you.” —Roy Croft
7.“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.” —Anonymous
8. “Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.” —A Walk to Remember
9. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” —Anonymous
10.“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.” —Anonymous
11.“You are the brightest star, and I’m in love with who you are.” —White Lines & Red Lights
12.“For love, I’d do anything. For you, I’d do more.” —Anonymous
13.“Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairytale.” —Anonymous
14.“You are the person I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
15.“You are what I never knew I always wanted.” —Fools Rush in